Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share some pictures from today's Doodle Romp. I had the pleasure of meeting Diane (seazr), her dh and Dakota. What a wonderful family. I also was able to see my dear friend Jac again which I always enjoy.

The first picture is Dakota coming back with his ball. He is one ball crazy dood!

This is Zoe, Copper's littermate.

Copper's hind end, Zoe, Jett and Jac's Nitos in the front.

Copper, Jett, my dh, and Zoe's mom.

Copper sporting his Back Porch Labradoodle Bandana that Jac made him.

General pictures of the romp.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Copper, Zoe, and Nitos were bred by Jac. Jac came by herself and wasn't able to bring her adult dogs. :cry:

·
Registered
853 Posts
How wonderful. What a great bunch of doodles. Did you get alot of comments and questions from the non-doodle owners that were there? I find that almost everywhere I go, Doc is a main attraction. So many people have heard of labradoodles but haven't seen one before.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Good morning! Thanks for posting the pics Vioky! I have a few to post too...I just need to download them to photobucket first.

It was so much fun to meet a few doodle owners that I have written to but never met before.

I hope to spend more time with them on the next romp!

The dogs were so fabulous! Except for a couple of instances, where one fella wanted to set himself up as top dog, every doodle (and other family dogs) got along so well! It was great to see how they interacted. We really have good natured dogs!

Dakota is adorable...I wish that I would have been able to sit down with him and get acquainted...but I was late and Dakota (along with every other dog) was very busy running from dog to dog, person to person, ball to person, dog to ball...well, you get the idea!

I spend most of my time loving on Copper and Zoe...gosh, they have become beautiful animals!

It was great fun. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts