Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I couldn't resist doing this for you. :D on photobucket just click on the img code an it will hi-light copy that code and paste it here. Hope this helps. Your doodles are beautiful!

2DoodlesGal said:

I think this works I am still tryin gto figure out how to get a picture on here...I am computer challenged.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

WOW- you are all such great helpers. I think I've got it! Thank you for posting their picture. I think Christmas parade pic is gonna work. They were shaved really close last June so they haven't gotten full yet. I have ordered the Chris Christiansen brush and Ice on Ice. I will take pics after they get groomed with the products.

IRS tolerates ribbons and bells on her ears but Belle will have none of it so hers goes on her corkscrewed tail. She was from a long established doodle breeder but her tail would not relax so she was a breeder reject. We didn't care- she is spayed and is our baby!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I just had a good laugh because at first I could only see 1 dog in the photo :) They are so cute...are they both doodles, or is one a poodle?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Both are Doodles. I am pretty proud of them. Belle (in the back) is built poodle but has a short nose and reddish brown lab eyes. She has a nice fleece coat, really soft. IRS has a lab body and her hair is lab coarse but poodle frizz. It feels wiry in parts. Difficult to brush and really really thick! belle has very narrow ear canals so she doesn't have problems but IRS's are wide and I am constantly trying to keep them clean. I am trying the alcohol/vinegar/water solution.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow finally pictures...thanks!!!
IRS and the way she falls straight down on a bed...well let's say my whole family was dying to see her and NOW we have!!

Great doodles you have there :lol: 8) :p

I clean Max's ears weekly with vinegar and water ...it does the trick, no more yeast infections :wink:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I, too, just saw one doodle at first in the picture :D :D Beautiful girls :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts