Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently started a personal blog and on it I put photos of one of my pups from 24 hrs to 9 weeks of age. The changes in him are amazing for such a short time. I will post the url here in case anyone else is interested in seeing the transformation.
Enjoy!

http://tinkerdoodling.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Very,very nice blog Tink! I enjoyed reading every entry..You did great, and write very well! What a nice idea to keep a picture journal of you pup growing up! May just try that on our next pup!!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Tink ... Very Sweet Pictures!

A quick question: Are you familiar with Michael Perry and his books about New Auburn, WI.? I have been reading his work since the publication of his first book and think he's a grand essayist. I was just wondering if happened to be close to New Auburn and/or knew of him? :wink:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I really enjoyed reading your blog.

My daughter also recently got engaged to a man from Wisconsin. He comes from a very large and close family most of whom still live there.

If I were ready for a second doodle, I would love one of yours. Maybe when we retire.....if you still are breeding F1s.
:? :? :?

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mary, I'm over an hr south of New Auburn. I'm not familiar with his work. It seems there are a lot of writers here... I wonder how much that has to do with the cold winters making us want to hibernate. LOL I'd have loved to be a writer, but never got to college as I was in too much of a hurry to have kids and yoked myself to that cart instead. So I write for my own entertainment and find that a blog might be a good outlet for that.

Thanks all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts