Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...so my husband was trying to take a pic of me and Leno...for what, im not sure....but anyway, I was loading the pics and this one just cracked me up. His face is so funny. I think he was smiling!!!

At the beach again....
(he is always on guard when my daughter plays near the water, he was watching her in this pic)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is some more pics from today.....

Leno has a new friend, this is my uncle's golden retriever...they met for the first time today and had a blast

Leno loves the water, and when the sprinkler was turned on he was in it!

They played so hard!!

He was trying to rest, she just wanted to play some more!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok here is some more pics from today...

We went to the lake and the lake was so high there was no sand to even run on but he loves the water so it was fun for him

Leno and my husband...he was good off his leash at first then he took off..so he was put on his chain...which we take everywhere!

I love when dogs tilt their heads like this, its so cute!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Maureen...I checked out a website for UK to see what I need to do so that he can move there, and the biggest thing is being quarantined for 6 months! I would really love to bring him with me but im not too sure about leaving him like that for 6 months. My husband isnt going with me so Leno will probably end up staying here. My uncle and his wife have said to me ages ago if I ever had to find a home for him they would take him. They have a doodle too and fell in love with Leno when they met him. I guess Im just gonna continue thinking over the quarantine. It just seems unfair to me.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was wrong with the quarantine thing...he wouldnt need it as long as he is updated on everything else......

Anyway...here is some pics from hiking today....all my pics are kinda the same but I just love Leno so much...my camera goes everywhere!! :D

He's got the gentle leader on ...best thing invented!!!

He was watching a kayak go by here...it was funny, he wasnt so sure what it was (and I forgot to the cut the extra strap on his gentle leader)

He did some swimming...but we couldnt let him off his leash, there were a lot of dogs out today

1 - 11 of 11 Posts