Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have to get better pics cause she is cuter n person. These pics make her head look huge. We have some good ones from the beach last weekend but they are on my friend's camera.

She is doing well here. She loves playing with Maya. She will run underneath Maya and then nip at the back of her legs...it's cute to watch them play.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I love her face. I have no idea what she is. But a cute little thing.

·
Registered
273 Posts
The first thought that popped into my head when I saw the pictures was part German Shepard. Maybe that is just due to the coloring but she sure is cute!

Heather

·
Registered
174 Posts
I love the photo of her trotting with Maya! She's definitely a mix, but seems very sweet. I don't think she looks like she has any pit bull in her, I agree that she looks more German Shepard. She certainly is in a great interim home. We continue to wish you luck in finding her a special family! Thanks for sharing her photos :D :D :D

·
Registered
968 Posts
Ohhhh, she is sooo cute! When I saw the first 2 pics I thought she was huge, but then when I saw her next to Maya I realized she's teeny tiny! :lol: That is so great of you to take her in and not let her get put to sleep at the shelter. She sounds so sweet.
I'm no expert, but I kinda think she looks like a GSD/pit mix. (GSD in the color and markings, pit in the tail, blocky muzzle, and floppy ears.) Nothin' wrong with that though! :D Boo had dog buddy that was a pit mix- she was super sweet, happy, and goofy. :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Whatever she is, she is 100% adorable! From her first pictures, she looked like a big dog, but Maya is much taller than she is! Maya has certainly grown into a lovely young lady, by the way!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone. She is a sweet puppy. She is getting more playful every day. She loves to start things with Maya and then run and hide behind me. She really does look big in the pics I took cause I was right on top of her. She is a tiny thing though. She is 16 lbs and the vet says she won't get bigger than 40lbs.

I need to find her a family soon or else I will have 2 dogs!!! She is such a love bug!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
heather she is really cute and i'd say a Heinz 47 with wee bit of German Shepard.

hope you find a home soon cause it almost sounds like your falling in love with her :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not almost. I am. I am sad today cause I took her to the daycare where Maya boards and they are going to continue to foster her.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
hmz819 said:
Not almost. I am. I am sad today cause I took her to the daycare where Maya boards and they are going to continue to foster her.
Awww... you are going to miss her but maybe its for the best. She will get alot of exposure there and find a home quickly.

Deb

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Heather it can give you time to think it over and you know where she is

1 - 17 of 17 Posts