Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those interested should be able to view some through this link. since its on two lines make sure you gather the entire link

michele

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Michele, Lincoln is so gorgeous, He and Annabelle could be brother and sister, they look very much alike

this is my Annabelle and she sends welcoming smoochies to Lincoln !

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Wow! Lincoln and Annabelle could easily be mistaken for brother and sister! It is amazing how much they look alike and have the same manner.

Welcome Michele and Lincoln! :D

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Lincoln is so cute. I think him and AB look like long lost brother and sister.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Great photo's!! They really do look alike! WOW!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Lincoln looks like he has adapted very well to your family. Loved the picture of him sleeping so sweetly next to your son - sweet dreams. He is a keeper!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
OMG...Lincoln is sooo handsome!!!! I love the pic of him with his head on your son's shoulder!!!!! You should blow that one up and frame it! That's a keeper! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW i love all the pics of Lincoln but the one with him resting his head on your son.....makes my heart melt. :D

he's gorgeous...quick question: your couch is WHITE even with doodles on it, WOW!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Oh, Lincoln is adorable!!

PS - a little OT, but

//...since its on two lines make sure you gather the entire link//
Check out the website www.tinyurl.com - it takes very long URLs like the one to your album, and makes it much shorter and manageable. You just cut and paste your long URL, hit a button and it does the rest :)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Lincoln is a very handsome boy! Congrats, looks like you have a great new member of the family!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts