Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to loading some pics onto Photobucket. Just thought I'd share some.

This when we first got him. He was 12 wks. old.

SCROLL DOWN FOR SOME MORE PHOTOS OF DOC.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lisa, do you know how to post pics on here. I copied the photo from Photobucket, clicked on URL above and was able to get a link to the first photo. But, I tried the same thing for the other photos but it didn't work. How do I get the pics to be on Here?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Kim, if you want to post individual pictures (to be seen on the post) all you have to do is click on the IMG and copy it and paste it on your post Here is on of mine, click on the quote if you want to see how it is written. You have to do this for all images you want to post. If you want to make a link to your album copy the internet address on your browser window.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Lisa. Tobi and Lani are sooo cute.

I'll try again.

Doc and my horse Riley, they love each other.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lisa, Doc was 8 months on the 14th. The pic was taken right before he turned 8 mos. and he hasn't changed much! te-hee.

So, Lani was born on Christmas Day?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Doc is just TOOOOOOO cute :)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Yes Lani was born on Christmas Day. We lost our chocolate lab K.C. suddenly in January. When I started looking and found the breeder, discovered she had a chocolate litter born on Christmas I knew it would work out. And it worked out so well we got Toby in June. We are(I am) addicted! :lol:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Thanks everyone, we think they are also. :lol: Shannon are you guys going to make the romp tomorrow? Have a great time if you go, I will be jealous and so will Lani and Toby. Hopefully we all get to finally meet befoe winter sets in!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hi Lisa, the romp was today!! I could not go. Phantom was sick earlier in the week, and yesterday he had diarrhea. I did not want to take any chances in phantom coming down with somerhing since he had already not been feeling well. I don't know if you are ever evalable during the week, but I am home with my doods, and we would love for you to come play here if you ever feel like it!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts