Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
BO is sooooooooo gorgeous....love his eyes and he's gotten so big
and BO doesn't bite, he's an angel. can't you see the halo floating above his head?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very gorgeous! How could such beauty be naughty. Of course, I'm biased towards doodles in cream color with straight hair!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Them eyes. I bet if he would ever get into trouble he can get out of it very easily. What a handsome doodle. :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
He is precious !!!

Hang in there with me..... I have a puppy too. Take deep breaths, step back and come to this forum for relief. I laughed so hard last night about a mouse getting swallowed by a doodle, that I forgot all my whoas for the day.

I sometimes look like I have a kitten -- I get "pawed" alot for attention -- ya know, life is all bout them 100% of the time (or so they think :roll: :idea: ).

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
You WILL live through it, and Bo WILL be a good dog....Just keep saying that to yourself for the next few months, and one day it will come true!
(I have to admit, while Tyke HAS gotten better, at 11 months, I'm still waiting for the day she wakes up and decides to be a good dog! :wink: )

G

·
tykesmom said:
(I have to admit, while Tyke HAS gotten better, at 11 months, I'm still waiting for the day she wakes up and decides to be a good dog! :wink: )
Hahahaha I am waiting for that day with Maya too! She is 13 mos.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts