Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had Dexter's best friend over yesterday (late b-day party) - here are some photos...

Couldn't find a b-day hat, so Dex had a b-day lei instead...

It's more fun to run around with it than to wear it...

Dex and Caleb

Dex's b-day cake (giant ice cube with carots in it)

Dex trying to incite another wrestling match...

Happy but tired doodle

:)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Leslie wrote
Couldn't find a b-day hat, so Dex had a b-day lei instead...
No comment! :oops:

Happy belated Birthday Party Day Dexter. We sure would have love to shared that frozen carrot cube with you. Maybe a little wrestling too!! You should have called, we could have brought the hats!!

Miko and Jonah

What great pictures....looks like he had a great time! Thanks for sharing....needed that photo fix this morning!! :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) Thanks

The allergy investigations (food elimination) seem to be working very well. He hasn't had any ear infections/anal gland problems since we eliminated treats and changed his food. We took him to the vet on Fri to get everything checked out and he is doing well. The vet said we can try adding peanut butter back in as it's not normally the cause of allergies.

Vanessa - just as his paws have grown back in, he's scheduled for another cut :) I want him to be all one length post cut this time!

Gene - glad I could provide you with some entertainment :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Great party !!! i love the photos...looks like they had fun!

Max and Peanut LOVvvvvvvv peanutbutter :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
HAPPY BIRHDAY DEXTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be celebrating my first birthday Aug 17th. I hope my mommy does as well as yours for my celebration. Ummmmmmmmmmm-I just love carrots.

Thanks for posting the great pictures! Its so much fun to see, and don't worry about the hat thing- I hope mom doesn't try to put one of those things on me- she thinks it wout be "cute" but I know I'd hate it!

Lexi (and Maddie)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Hey Gene
Nice of you not to comment. Bahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
I was waitiing to see who was not gonna say anything!!!!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Happy belated birthday, Dex! What a cute patootie. Leslie if I ever got ahold of him, I'd kiss the pink right off that nose!

Gene, great minds (or naughty ones) think alike! I thought to myself, hmmmmm......I've had some birthday lei's before, but not like that.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm being quiet now :shock: :?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I've had some birthday lei's before, but not like that.....
Well then do tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What kind of lei's???????????????
Baaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Now Sue....knowing Annmarie, you KNOW what kind of 'lei's'... :shock: :shock: :shock: hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Ok there are all different kind of lays or leis

like in

hawaiian leis that lay around your neck or in your doodles mouth 8)

then there are hot sweaty lays :wink:

then the old stand by Lays potato chips :D

oh yeah, lay down NOW :evil:

then there lay me down to sleep :)

Anyone care to add to my humble list that is laying here?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh my gosh Annmarie....I'm soooo sorry... :oops: hahahaha...I thought it was YOU who made that statement...not Dextersmommy...hahahaha....

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
SEE i keep trying to tell all of you that i am MORE innocent than many of you on this forum . (SUE,GENE. LINDA, and DEXTERSMOMMY are much more corrupt and influence me at times kathie.)

But dooooooo you believe me? NOOOoooooooo

that's okay cause i have a much better sense of humor since i am temporarily a mom to 3 doodles and taking hydrocodone the past few days hahahhaha not much seems to bother me at all. ( wonder why :wink: )

oh Kathie...i'll take any apology you or anyone else gives ..any ole time!! hahahhahaa yes i am eating this up ...big time!!! hahahhhaaaaaaaaa

1 - 18 of 18 Posts