Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited about our up and coming new puppy that my family is getitng Wed. Male chocolate named Murphy. I can't wait! We unfortunately had to put our Beagle Opey to rest last August and life has not been the same without a Dog around.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. This is a terrific place to have all those "new doodle" questions answered. Be sure to post pictures of Murphy once you get him home!

G

·
Stacy said:
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. This is a terrific place to have all those "new doodle" questions answered. Be sure to post pictures of Murphy once you get him home!
I sure will thanks Stacy

G

·
Hello, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new puppy!
I am so sorry about your Beagle...and of course no other dog will replace him...but I can assure you that the choice you have made, getting a Labradoodle, will be a happy one for you and your family.
Please keep us posted when you get Murphy! We'd love to see pics of him and welcome you all to our forum!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anonymous said:
Sorry...didn't sign in...the above post is from me, Jac.
Thanks, I think this is going to be alot of fun. I will get the pics on as soon as I have some.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Good for you! My Old English Sheepdog Bailey passed away in July. We miss him still, like crazy. In September we adopted our two chocolate doods, George and Gracie. We hadn't realized it at first, but the doods were born the day after Bailey died....seemed perfect somehow. Welcome to the forum. And congratulations on Murphy. Hooray![/b]

·
Registered
972 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and be sure to check out this website. idog.biz. They schedule doodle romps in Indianapolis about 4 times a year. I just went to one and had a great time. About 70 doodles in all, and it was so much fun. Here is a link to the romp with pics.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welc ... Uc&notag=1

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2doodsmom said:
Good for you! My Old English Sheepdog Bailey passed away in July. We miss him still, like crazy. In September we adopted our two chocolate doods, George and Gracie. We hadn't realized it at first, but the doods were born the day after Bailey died....seemed perfect somehow. Welcome to the forum. And congratulations on Murphy. Hooray![/b]
Thanks for the condolences on Opey, his collar will hang in the family for years to come. I'm hoping that Murphy's his coat will be more of the poodle influence, keeping shedding to a minimum, when I met him this past Saturday I noticed some wavy hair around the ears and nape of his neck. We shall see

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bdbanddad said:
2doodsmom said:
Thanks for the condolences on Opey, his collar will hang in the family for years to come. I'm hoping that Murphy's his coat will be more of the poodle influence, keeping shedding to a minimum, when I met him this past Saturday I noticed some wavy hair around the ears and nape of his neck. We shall see
Oh by the way I love the names George and Gracie, my Brother and Sister in law just adopted two, yes two, English Mastiffs, and decided to name them Max and Erma, What a hoot

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shannon(Phantom-Star) said:
Welcome to the forum, and be sure to check out this website. idog.biz. They schedule doodle romps in Indianapolis about 4 times a year. I just went to one and had a great time. About 70 doodles in all, and it was so much fun. Here is a link to the romp with pics.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welc ... Uc&notag=1
Thanks for the info I have that sight saved in my favorites!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How in the world do I put photos on here? We picked up Murphey Wed. and I want to show you all what he looks like

1 - 14 of 14 Posts