Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK come on...show us your winter Pics here OR if it isnt' snowing just some pics of your area or yard for fun!

here's a Weeping Mulberry Tree I've kept alive as it was planted in 1956

I tried some LED Xmas lights this year as DAVE wouldn't let up hahahaa

HE got to put them up while I was inside sipping hot chocolate :mrgreen:

and here is the backyard only a 10 days ago :shock:

here it is this week

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Beautiful Annmarie
My yard is pretty small and I do not have any
pictures of my house to show but here is a couple of Denver in the yard

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow Sue... I love that 1st pic, and is that a tiny white patch on Denver's chest? or is it that the sun is so brillant?

OH i loved seeing the wood to be split...i missing having a woodstove making a fire to sit by

thanks so much for posting....i justy wanted to SEE OTHERS like you just post some pics to share with all of us :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Denver does have a sliver of white hair yes.
The wood is now split and we are enjoying the nice
wood fires.......................
we have two wood burning fireplaces.........

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you are so lucky!! i really miss my previous house with a woodstove. my neighbor next door has one and i love the smell of the burning wood.

Dave just stated he misses splitting wood :shock:

how many cords do you use in a winter?

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Denver you are so gorgeous - you just glisten in the sun !

Dave misses splitting wood, OK now we know he's nuts

I dont have any pics of the house/yard on puter, Here's Annabelle and Snow from Last winter

·
Registered
985 Posts
Here's Chouette in the recent snowfall - first with DH walking out of the woods on our driveway:

then Chou and Rosalena cavorting about in the snow:

and

Chouette won't look at the camera anymore when I ask her to pose because she apparently hates the flash. So she looks very shy and demure when I take the pictures, gazing modestly down or away:

Leslie

·
Registered
985 Posts
Thanks, Mary! And I love all the other pics, too. It looks like Annabelle has the same collar Chouette had in your pics - pink and blue and green and yellow stripes? But the leash that went with it just broke; a little judicious chomping didn't hurt the process. So we're on a new collar and leash outfit now.

I especially love the photo of Annabelle romping in the snow!

Leslie

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Thanks Leslie - she has soo much fun last year, we only had a few inches of snow but she loved it

That collar bit the dust a while back, now she has one with princess crowns on it, I just got a new one in the mail yesterday, havent gotten her tags on it yet, cute - blue with little snowmen, got if off ebay from the guy Gene recommended, matching leash also, will get her a springy one in March

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I just ordered Rumor's holiday collar.....Jonah and Miko already have theirs. If you find a technique to change the tags....I'd like to know. They're a pain to change!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
gene said:
I just ordered Rumor's holiday collar.....Jonah and Miko already have theirs. If you find a technique to change the tags....I'd like to know. They're a pain to change!!
I give collar to DH and say switch out the tags LOL

If he isnt around and I have to do it myself I use needle nose plyers, they are about the easiest way to get those little "s" hooks the tags are on open and closed

1 - 20 of 26 Posts