Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of pictures of my litter of 11 silver F1's born on Wednesday 3rd May.... Hope it works! :?

:wink:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, I just love em!

Hi Maureen,
Neither parent is silver. Mum is cream and dad is chocolate (I was aiming for a few chocs in the litter :roll: ) The silver is very strong in the bitches line (she comes from silver parents & a mainly silver litter) She is the standard poodle. You know they will be silver if they have white hairs between the pads of their feet. All of my pups have these hairs! If they didn't then they would be blue/black, but it's unlikely that my bitch could ever produce solid black pups. So sorry to waffle on! :wink:

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Thanks Sarah, have you seen a picture of one of our silver f1b puppies? (He's 9mos old in the pic)

I LOVE silvers! The trick is being patient for the silvering to come thru... I think we have a few in our current puppies but I'm not certain which ones will go all the way to silver.

See what you think of this boy...we called him "Sterling"

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maureen, he's gorgeous! :mrgreen:

We are keeping a bitch, so I'll keep you updated with pics on how her colour develops.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
gee... :oops: thanks!
This guy is neutered, but he's such a classic silver I'm really proud of him.
I have a male in a colleague's breeding program and at 4mos. he's definitely silvering. His daddy is Virgil's Bear so when he's bred with an apricot girl I can hardly wait to see what colors this boy gives!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.