Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Thank you to everyone who has helped me with some of my questions regarding little Scout. I thought i would repay you by posting some pictures of her for you (okay i'm just puppy proud!)

But here you are. She looks very lab, but promises to have some very shaggy wavy hair when she grows up. She's really quietening down now and is happy to spend some time asleep alone in her pen.

The day i picked her up.

Scout eating a prickle!

A zonked out Scout

A Scout-in-a-box

Scout and her new best friend Crackers

A tired out Scout!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Oh how cute! Sam also looks very lab but promises to be wavy. Scout looks like a lighter version of Sam. :)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Oh my! She looks so tiny! And the pic of her wrestling with the kitten is precious.

Congratulations!

Deb

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhh talk about melting my heart!! Scout is so precious!!!

is scout 8 weeks old? or 9?
He is soooooooo tiny with huge paws and wispy fur!!
the Picture of Crackers with Scout is sooooooo cute!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is scout 8 weeks old? or 9? [/quote said:
She's 8 weeks. Just left her mum, but is settling in just fine.Her whining has really reduced in the last day and she is getting happier to spend time in her pen and crate alone.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
How absolutely precious!! She is soooo cute!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I see Crackers ears in the pic checking Scout out hahahaaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Question: is crackers still a small/young kitten ?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
How cute! The pic of Scout and Crackers is just adorable!!! They are even the same color (almost!!) :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MaxandMe said:
Question: is crackers still a small/young kitten ?
Yeah Crackers is 12 weeks and Scout is 8 weeks. Crackers follows Scout around like a sheep. Doesn't leave her side. We got crackers at 8 weeks too so he has been around the house for a few weeks before Scout's arrival, so you would think that he would think that he owned the place relative to little Scout. But after a day or two, Crackers was just obsessed with the pup.

He sits in her pen with her, and he never sat in that part of the house before. And when Scout gets up to have a drink, crackers always decides to join her. Its really funny. And they have such a great time wrestling together.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Crackers and Scout...how cute. I wish Tanner and Humpherey could have started out as puppy and kitty together :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts