Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am trying to post these but they seem HUGE to me. Hopefully they will be an appropriate size when others view.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
OMG he LOOKS like a Gordon! How freaking cute is he!!!

Glad it worked! And yes, the pictures are big but not obnoxiously so :) So no worries!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
There cannot be too many pictures or pictures that are too big for this addict!! :wink:

I can't believe Gordon would rather have that toy than those tasty looking shoes! What a handsome boy you've got there!! :lol:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I too always post big pictures, I don't know how to make them smaller and prefer the larger size anyway. Never had a complaint about the size and I really don't expect to, just keep posting the pics :D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Very handsome young man, your Gordon is :wink: Thanks for the great pictures :!:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gordon

Thank you to everyone for your kind comments. He is a darling in every way and we are SO happy to have him. We also have two cats, Emma and Sara and they are "learning" how to get along. Thanks again.
Barb

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Emma and Sarah
What great names!!!!!
they will find their ways of getting along.
Trust me on this one as Denver had to learn
how to get along with nine of them and he and we and the
cats have done it.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gordon....is a baby doll and soooooooo little. i'd love to hold him and hug and kiss him ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh is he ever cute!!!!!!!

any pics of emma and sarah? :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gordon and his sister kitties

Hi to all,
Your comments are just so kind. I can show you Emma and Sara too and thank you for your encouragement re: them getting along. It is still tenuous here but certainly not unbearable. Cats rule is more or less the flavor of the day. Enjoy the weekend.
Barb
p.s. I am working on pasting the kitties photos so it might be an email or two later.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fluffy toy

hi,
I forgot to mention that there is a little more to the orange fluffy toy in the photo. It belongs (ed) to the cats! Gordon has taken over all cat toys.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Belongs to the cats.....that explains why it was more tempting than the shoes! :lol:

If you get 5 more cats, you and Sue will have lots in common. They are beauties!! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts