Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hmmm...it won't let me in (just takes me to the generic photobucket site)...can anyone else get in? I'm curious to see :)

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
i just got the home page for photobucket. Don't see the pictures

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Glad you have a great time - congrats again on winning the trip

My favorite picture - The aquarium at the hotel LOL
I am not a movie or TV fan so the "stars" don't intrigue me

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Autumn! That is just exciting! Wow, you were close!
You have some great pictures! (Thanks, Linda, I couldn't find them either...I am glad you posted the link you found!)
Well, Johnny Depp made the whole thing worthwhile for me...okay, I'm old, but I'm not dead! He is a cutie!!!

G

·
And did anyone else notice how difficult it is to look good in a strapless gown? Not one looks like it fits correctly! (Go back and look! :lol: )

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Thanks so much Autumn! What an experience....wow.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Johnny Depp? No, no, Jac! Harrison Ford in a second!!!
haha...I have to say I love Harrison Ford too :) I'm waiting for the next Indiana Jones movie - I'll pretty much see any movie he's in :)

I wore a strapless dress for our wedding...never wore strapless before. It's amazing when they fit the dress for you how much different it is. I wonder if the weather made them less comfy in their dresses? They said it was cold and raining (98 and sunny for our wedding).

G

·
My sister also wore a strapless gown for her wedding and it fit wonderfully well...not sure why all these gowns look so awkward?

And George Clooney is right up there with Harrison Ford I must say!!! :lol:

Great photos Autumn, how exciting to be THAT CLOSE!! :lol:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
seazr said:
Wow--awesome!!! Once in a lifetime!!!! And now, fess up; what did George Clooney think of Chloe? :D She WAS THERE wasn't she????? :shock: :wink:
:lol: She would have charmed the socks right off of George!!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I'm with the Johnny Depp fans. What an exciting trip for you!

George Clooney was here filming Oceans 11 and I saw him walking his pet pig. I'm not sure if he's a doodle fan. :)

Deb

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow those PICS are GREAT!!!! you must have had such a neat time being there!!
and thank you for sharing all those awesome pics with us!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts