Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photo's from today's romp. Everyone had a blast it was great to put names and faces, human and doodles, together! I apologize for all the names I forgot in advance! :oops: Check out more photos on my photobucket link. I'll try and upload all the photos I have.

L to R Summer, Lani, Duke, Lucy

Lucy's mom in Harley jean jacket

Blue jacket/purple shirt: Lexie and Piper's Mom

L to R Piper, Fozzie, Star

L to R Bridget, Shanon's mom, daughter, son, husband, Shannon

L to R Shannon & Phantom, Lexie & Piper's mom, Duke, Summer,Bridget

L to R Phantom, Star, Fozzie, Lani's head

Bridget, Summer, Duke

Shannon's son, husband, Fozzie, Lucy, Star

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shannon it was good to finally meet you and your family also, I love all your doodles, and your mom's doodle. :lol: You do such wonderful things for the doodle community, they are lucky to have you as a guardian angel! I can't remember who said it, I think it might have been Diane from Double D that said her coloring is like a patch work quilt, it really is!

·
Registered
689 Posts
So sorry I missed it! The weather really held out for you. I hope it wasn't too muddy. Great pictures as usual Lisa!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
If I had to guess I bet it was the creams that found the mud! LOL :lol:

Looks like an awesome time, waiting patiently for a southern romp!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There was a white toy poodle that found the mudhole, it looked like it had black legs and underside that had been shaved with a fluffy head and back. At least it would be easier to clean than our doodles. :lol:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
What a fun romp! Looks like you all had a great time...especially the Doods! Thanks for posting pics...it is nice to put names with faces!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts