Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! :D Just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up about this. If you're having trouble viewing photos hosted by Photobucket today, it may not be a problem with your computer. I've been having the same problem, and a bunch of people online have been complaining about the same thing.

Rumor has it that the Photobucket site was hacked, but who knows if that's true. :? THe only info I could find was on Yahoo Answers, where other people were reporting the same issues. It sounds like it doesn't affect everyone though.

I just hope they fix it soon so that I can see everyone's cute doodle photos! :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I got "locked out" of my account earlier this week and had to contact the site to get reinstated. I thought I was just having a senior moment. They did suggest changing passwords on all accounts.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I'm one having problems viewing the photos so was wondering if I'd done something stupid by accident.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Tink said:
Thanks for the heads up. I'm one having problems viewing the photos so was wondering if I'd done something stupid by accident.
As opposed to doing something stupid on purpose????? :wink: :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
ROFL Gene, I've been known to do that.

One that comes to mind is when I rode a horse into a local teen center and did figure 8's around the pool tables with the owner/manager right on my horses tail yelling wildly.

Ahhhhhhhhhh the good old days.... 8)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Tink said:
ROFL Gene, I've been known to do that.

One that comes to mind is when I rode a horse into a local teen center and did figure 8's around the pool tables with the owner/manager right on my horses tail yelling wildly.

Ahhhhhhhhhh the good old days.... 8)
LOL Tink

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
No, the horse didn't leave any fertilizer behind, but I got a good talking to the next time I came in! :lol: Did you know they frown on bringing live animals into a place that serves food for human consumption?

I was a bit of a character as a kid. :shock: Now who woulda thunk it?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Tink said:
No, the horse didn't leave any fertilizer behind, but I got a good talking to the next time I came in! :lol: Did you know they frown on bringing live animals into a place that serves food for human consumption?

I was a bit of a character as a kid. :shock: Now who woulda thunk it?
bahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
If I knew ya then I would have ridden right along side of you..........

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys are silly! :wink: And that's why I hang out here so much! :lol:

So I STILL can't see Photobucket pics. But I saw a few news bits today- and apparently it was hackers! :x Curses! (Sharon shakes angry fist in air)

This message (posted on the re-direct site for Photobucket) explains what happened, I think. Sounds like we're just gonna have to wait it out. Poo. :?
(Don't these guys understand the importance of Annabelle/Tyke romp pics?!?! Geez... :roll: )

"Photobucket.com problem read here:
Last night Photobucket.com DNS at register.com was hacked by malicious people that are trying to compromise our business!
We are in no way affiliated with such bad deeds and cooperate with photobucket in capturing these individuals.
They have pointed the domain photobucket.com to an account hosted on our systems!
We have blocked that and photobucked techs have restored the domain pointing to its original location!
ALL account information and pictures on photobucket.com are OK, please have patience!
Unfortunately the complete DNS replication usually takes 24-48 hours and during this time caches DNS records might still point to us!
The normal operation of Photobucket is restored and as soon as the replication is complete there should be no further such issues!
We would like to emphasize that we are in now way responsible for what happens with photobucket and all users bumping across our systems!
We are a legitimate web hosting company operating since 2003 and in no way tolerate such hacking attempts!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts