Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I finally uploaded pictures from my digital camera to photobucket. So enjoy!

Napa and me... yes, that's my stat's homework that I was supposed to be working on, on the table in front of me. Somehow Stats just doesn't compare to the furry Napadoodle.

This was the shirt I bought him, by weight, from Target. Apparently they don't take into account fuzzy puppies!!! This is what he actually looks like under the 3" of fur!

Some cute face shots!

This one, you can almost see his true eye color!

Napa playing on our bed (ignore the unmade bed)

Napa's first destruction tonight! The gold one is what its supposed to look like. The white one is the one Napa decided needed some improvement....

Last, but not least, the bone that made Napa teethe in one weekend! We found 5 teeth that weekend!

Ok, one more.... all the teeth we've found! 10 in total!

Sorry for the long post, but I needed to share!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
There is no such thing as too many pictures!! He sure is a cute ball of fuzz!

Jonah calls his destruction amateur and has offered to mentor him....free of charge! :wink:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Oh! just another day in the life of a doodle. I love his color and those eyes are beautiful.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great pictures of Napa Kristen!!!! All the teeth in his bowl is a riot!!! Thanks for my wake up smile! :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
LOVE the teeth!

Napa is adorable!! Such a big girl!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Such curls! Napa has a beautiful coat! I'm surprised to see all the teeth you've found. Nicky probably ate his! I never found any of his baby teeth.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I still remember the CLINK sound hahahhaa max and peanut's baby teeth make when they fall out on laminate floors

cute shots of Napa.......thanks for sharing! :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Did the Doodle Fairy come and leave treats in place of the teeth, Napa??

You and that chocolately curly hair of yours are just too darn cute!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts