Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all the Phoenix doodle owners - and anyone else who has a doodle and would like to visit sunny Phoenix (I DO have a spare bedroom with its own bath!)....

We should really organize a romp before it gets too darn hot here. Julie and Anne are you ladies up for it? Let's try to get something going. Before we know it will be be in the 100 degree time of year! Let me know what works for anyone who would like to get together!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I have the second weekend in May in mind.....either the 13th or 14th. Frenchy (my mom's doodle) is getting spayed on April 25th so she needs some time to recover before she can romp! This way maybe Farley can make it too!! Either day is fine with me and my Mom. We'll have to pick the best, most central dog park. I'm going to do some research now!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, I just looked at some parks. If anyone has been to either of them, let me know! Washington Park at 6455 N. 23rd Ave looks nice and sort of central and also Horizon Park at 15440 N. 100th St. Check this link out and see what you think.
http://phoenix.about.com/cs/anim/a/dogparks.htm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts