Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Is the price in red with the 22% off or do you get 22% off that?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You get 22% off the price in red (The red price means it is on sale already but you still get 22% off that) Shipping can be high the farther away from PA you are.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yay!
Daddy will be happy.
He doesn't get why we pay so much for good food because our last dog lived to 12 years old on gravy train and never had any problems.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your welcome guys! I never order food without the 22% coupon. They seem to send it out once a month about midmonth. Once you order you will be on their list to receive the offers.
I always google for coupon codes when I order online. Most of the bigger stores have some kind of offer, and Target and JC Penney always have one! Sometimes you have to try a few different codes, but it is worth the extra effort.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
thanks Linda - we need to order food too (these 2 sure eat a lot).

There are usually 15-22% off codes avail and I just google for them like Linda said. We try to hold out for the 22% though :D

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
ya we go thur a lot of food now. I will so have to order some food. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
i was all about to order then found out :shock:
--------------------------------------------------------
Item Total: $67.98
Discount: $14.96

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Subtotal: $53.02
Shipping (85 lbs) to 95376: $62.12 :?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total:
$115.14

You saved $24.36 today

this was for 2 bags of Canidae..great price but the shipping
cost more than the Canidae..

but, for those of you in S.CAlif..check out
http://www.animalworldnetwork.com/bigdeonbigdo.html

great pricing on Canidae

1 - 9 of 9 Posts