Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to talk to someone. You guys have been such a great support group. Jacque and I have been discussing this the past week or so.....I am broken up about leaving my girl to hang out all day. She wants to work and it kills me to have to leave her at the door, waiting for her leash to "go to work"....
Peppy has an "interview" on Sunday with Paws'itive Teams in San Diego to potentially work as a support dog for a young woman with Cerebral Palsey. Thank goodness Jacque knows that Pepper's happiness/well being are my first priority. I feel so guilty leaving her multiple times during the day, when all she wants is love and attention 24/7 that she is so used to and deserving of.
I will let you know on Sunday how it goes. I am afraid to post this info as I am sure it sounds so cold and heartless after everyone's "bad wishes" for her to come home!!! I think you all know how much I love my girl, though....I know Jac does, she has been the best!!
Now I need good vibes for me, for Pep to know how much I really do love her..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I'm not sure I really understand ..........You've had to leave Pep alone but now she'll actually (possibly) be a service dog? Wow! If that's the case.....she'll love that!.....and she'll know ya love her too.

When I worked out of the house I had to leave my dogs too. I know how you feel.........I hope it all works out for you and Pep!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
((((((((((((Kari))))))))))) know what? deep in your heart you know what Pepper is meant to be and do you believe things happen for a reason?
Perhaps your grief wouldn't have subsided had not Pepper came back home?
and it is very LOVING and UNSELFISH on your part to see Pepper is happy when working but who knows what the future really holds

All I KNOW is i'm going to pray that what is best for ALL does happen whatever that may be. soooooo i will be waiting to see how this unfolds
and you know we're always here for you

god bless and will await updates

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Awwww this has to be so hard, but it is wonderful that you are putting Pep's best intererst first even though it's hard on you

Keep us posted

prayers for what is meant to be

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Kari.....you know what the right thing is to do for both you and Pepper. I'm sure the right decision will be made. God bless you and prayers go out to you from your friends here in Ohio.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts