Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, yes I have had the past two days of with cruddy weather, so I post pictures..... :oops:

Rumor checking out the neighbors.....

Hey, what's that noise?

Smells like a dog!!

Charlie, is that you??

Rumor is thrilled with the extra snow. It acts like elevator shoes for him. He finally got to see what Charlie (neighbors dog) looks like!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
We have the same kind of yards........lol.........Our one side has the wooden fence, but I think it'll always be too high for Bogie to peep.
Cute!!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Well now that he has started this road of crime you will have to watch out for what will come next. :D :shock: :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahaa i love how Rumor is peeking over the fence!!

how long till they realize they can jump over it Gene :shock:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww I just love Rumor, what a sweet boy - just another foot of snow and he'd be able to rest his chin on top of the fence and really see what goes on over there :wink:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Aww, what a cute, furry criminal! Don't worry, the police wouldn't have the heart to arrest him! (And they'd need a lot of handcuffs...)
I guess Rumor won't be getting "moon shoes" for his birthday... *boing* *boing* *boing* :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually, Rumor was born with moon shoes. Now if he ever figures out that a running start will get him over the fence..... :shock:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
ABBY SEZ:OMG THAT LOOKS SO COLD brrrrr
[/URL]THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME OUTTA CANADA[/img]

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
"pushing doors open"...they can be ajar and she won't pass through them..LOL.
"getting on furniture or surfing"...after the one time jumping up on the kitchen counter and scaring herself with the racket of noise, no more...and furniture, "what's that?"...LOL
"jumping over the baby gates"....she could easily clear them, but has never tried...thank goodness...LOL
haha...so Dexter would never push open an ajar door...but then along comes Kirby and he teaches Dex how to do it :) Kirby scares us to death - he is not afraid of small spaces and almost jammed himself under our entryway table to get to his ball that went underneath - Dex would never in a million years enter a small space.

neither of ours will try to jump gates either - luckily they obey physical bariers - hopefully it stays that way :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts