Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one heard any news about Peanut ? I've been checking all day. I'm sure everyone else has too--wondering if I have missed a post. Kathy

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI...PEANUT CAME HOME about 1.5hrs ago which is why you haven't heard anything hahahha

She under observation with me at home for the next 3-5 days...the vet said her health improved and seems to better with me. She has one shaved paw/leg from teh iv's. ATE her food with happiness, chased max all over the hosue and vice versa...tried stealing max's food too...is wound up tighter than a top with excitement and let's see her and max banged my healing shins about 8 times, i only got nipped 2 times by mistake :roll: and the list of normal doodlcy continues.

We are all soooooooooooooo happy right now!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Raleigh & Molly are sooo happy you're home!!!! (and so is their Mom) :D
Stay well Peanut!....Be good to your little sister Max, and get some rest Annmarie & Dave! :D
Kathie

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
that's great news! I'm ssssoooooo glad the family is back together! Max will have to give up his plant habit now! (I'm sure you won't be letting him show Peanut how tasty they can be!)

Becky

Way to go Peanut! Welcome home!

Girls rule!
Cinnamon

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
thank you alll from Dave, ME and my whole family!!!!

And we have a plant dirt war going on :twisted: ...So far mom here is winning!!! I have fully strategized my maneuvers, bought a 5.5ft tall 3 tier plant stand ($25 wow) from SAm's Club yesterday...also changing a spare bedroom into a new plant and computer room hahahhahaa

Seems Miss lil Peanut and Monsterous Max like to SNOUT dirt and dig up plants in about 3 seconds flat!!! as I learned at 8am while getting a cup of coffee and ungluing my eyes to awaken. hahahhhhaa

Wehave doodle antics going on presently, with lots of teeth cliking, barking and doodle talking hahhahahahhaa and i couldn't be happier!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts