Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahahaaaaaaaa okay i just had to do it!! i had to weigh Peanut cause last night i could barely pick her up when she decided it WASN"T nitey nite time and OMG i could not get her in her crate hahahahhahaa

Peanut now weighs 60lbs :shock: she's 21.5 in tall @ 9mos old
she's a little porker !!!! hahahaaa
(no wonder she isn't skinny looking when wet) :wink:

and Max is now 80lbs :shock: at 26in ....NO way i am attempting to pick him up hahhahaaa he can walk :wink:
And now i know why my 15yr son has well defined biceps...he carries them around like their babies trying to get Dave and I to kiss them at night hahhahahaaaaaaaaaaa

(uh, LINDA your prediction was wrong honey :wink: hahahhaaa)

and anyone else???? porker or not , just curious at what they're weighing in at now

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Woohoo Peanut, you trying to catch up to Max???

I weigh 60 pounds at 16 months old and about 26inc tall at shoulder - I eat lots but I run lots and burn those calories - Mama is soooo Jelous - she looks at something and gains 5 pounds, not me, I'm slim and trim

Love Annabelle :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
ROFL Annmarie - she weighs double Sandy and is the same height!

Snuggle her for me! Its the only thing I don't like about Sandy being so skinny - He isn't soft and cuddly enough to snuggle up to!

·
Registered
980 Posts
You go Peanut! Sounds like the aerobics are keeping you toned and buff!

My little guy is putting on a layer of winter weight, but haven't had the chance to weigh him since he was 70 lb. a month ago.

Just in the past few days, he has taken to being a cuddle bug. I think it has to do with me opening the windows, it's quite chilly in here. If I'm sitting, he lays on my feet. If I lay down on the couch, he truly believes there's room for two :lol: :lol: He scooches me over til he has a comfy spot, with his head resting on my ribcage. Be careful what you wish for, Kristin!! Sandy will catch up one of these days and you will have all the cuddle you can handle!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG annmarie...i can't believe she's only 7 lbs less than Dexter and he's so much taller/longer than her. She really is a porker! :)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Peanut,Peanut,Peanut!!! You are one BIG girl!!!!! Wonder if you're going to be a 100 pounder????? :shock:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh peanut...you sweety..you sound very huggable. :wink: :wink: I bet you will top out at 70 lbs....

Tanner is about 53....at 25" He isn't skinny though...he seems just right.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Debbildog - I know what you are saying - Dante is 21.5 inches at the shoulder and 30.5 lbs at 9 months. It looks like we were just meant to have lean doodles. One thing about it - Dante is fast and very agile - once he gets a bit older I see some agility in our future!

Heather

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
LOL Sounds like Peaunut got the Lab rather than the Poodle physique.
You might have to watch that 'cause some labs tend to STAY porkers and of course it's harder on the hips and elbows to carry a lot more weight.

I have the (human style) Lab physique myself, so know all about those sore joints with age. ;)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hhahaha OH you sure can snuggle with my little pincess porker peanut!!

Tink....Peanut is a goldendoodle....she is half golden retreiver and has a very thick broad build. She tends to take after a golden both in build and personality. Whereas Max is the labradoodle and lean with alot of Poodle antics.

Know what? I have my own Abott and Costello doodle team hahhaha

outloud thought:
might have to sign Peanut up for an aerobics class this winter hahhahahaaa either that or instigate more doodle 500 runs :wink:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Peanut's stats arent too poker-ish. Our little girl is 22inches and 65 pounds, and is a muscley little tom girl. She holds her own vs 100+ pounders all the time. Maybe peanut needs to do more cardio...treadmill then pilates..haha. In our puppy training class the instructor had us doing puppy push ups by laternating between lay down and stand up over and over again.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kingston Todd...Porker is truly meant with affection as she isn' FAT YET.
she is so active-- it's hard to believe she keeps gaining ...and i truly believe had a 9mo growth weight gain/ spurt like Max did at that age.

Many friends try to lean down to pick her up to hold her and say "Wow she's a little porker" hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa she is muscular and looks like a polar bear hahhahahaa

Leslie and her hubby know this 1st hand hahhahaa when they were here to get Kirby :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Dextersmommy said:
Be careful what you wish for, Kristin!! Sandy will catch up one of these days and you will have all the cuddle you can handle!
LOL He already tries - he naps on the couch with me at night just like you described! He isn't happy unless he is ON someone... which would be much more comfortable for all of us if his bones weren't poking us at the same time!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
As Manny says in "Ice Age" ... "I'm not fat ... I've just got poofy hair"!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
diane........that even LOOKS like peanut too :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts