Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier tonight we brought Peanut to be groomed. Anyway, as we pull into the parking lot I smell something really foul. I get out and OMG Poor Peanut got carsick majorally
...it was in sidepocket of door, in my work boots hahaha ,on my gloves, somehow got on my coat hahahaa, oh i had some $$$ hidden and well it needs to be washed and dried now hahhahaaaa
luckily i had a special canvass dog cover for the seat and a few napkins handy

DAVE takes Peanut in and I stay at the truck cleaning it up. I go inside and do the " oh sorry she just had an accident and well she is her to be groomed" while smiling and batting the baby blues hahhaa
SHE WAS a MESS hahhaaaaaaaaa

here's Peanut's Before look

Here is Peanut AFTER being Groomed and YES they charged extra money for the clean up hahhahahaa was well worth it too :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
She looks wonderful.. I think she was real happy about the clean up too. has she even gotten car sick before? I am taking Emily for a somewhat long car ride on Sunday, hope she will be ok.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Peanut will be a year old in a week....she got carsick her 1st time 2 weeks ago and now tonight.

IF she is in the front seat she is fine...put her in the back seat NOW and poor thing really gets sick past 2 times as we pull INTO a parking lot

Happy Thanksgiving to YOU Maria and anyone else who reads this post :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Sorry you got sick, Peanut, but you do look beautiful (and slimmer too!)
Maria, when we drove up to Tennessee to get Tyke, I was afraid she might get carsick too - we were lucky, but the the breeder suggested 1/2 of a Dramamine if she did get queasy. You might check with your vet and see how much to give Emily for her size, but that might help.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
8) :D Looking good peanut. :D 8) That is one big puff ball. I bet you get lots of hugs looking and feeling like that!!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh Peanut...sorry you got a sick tummy...Tanner can relate.

Her haircut looks great!

We will be driving up Big Cottonwood Canyon later today...lots of S curves..I hope Tanner's stomach can take it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you All

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks sooooooo much and Peanut is soooooo soft you can hug and squeeze her all day. MY MOM is in LOVE with Peanut big time hahahaa and Peanut is being so good i am wondering if she is my dog
hahhaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
103 Posts
Annmarie, so sorry Peanut got carsick. Blech. That's the worst. In your boots though? ;)

She looks like a big snuggly teddy bear after being groomed.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
gene said:
I just want to give her a big hug.....she looks so squeezably soft!! :lol:
Is that a tribute (not only to Peanut) but to the dear, departed Mr. Whipple?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts