Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes

It's a program for breeders. You should call the sales lady at their office. I didn't understand the what it was about until she explained it to me. If you google paws warranty guarantee you can see other people who use them. Thats what I did before i joined and talked to references. I'm totally pleased with how its worked for me. I check up on my pups for the first few months and i've had nothing but great feedback. In fact its been good for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

I meant that I check up on my puppies and keep in touch with their new owners months and sometimes even years after they part. And i've heard from many customers that they are nice and get things out timely. Thats what I meant about checking up on them. Its been a good thing for my new families and I try to give as much as i can to the new owners.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Ah, yes, I've got to agree that it's nice to stay in touch with my babies. What a treat to get pictures!

Have you done a litter reunion yet? I've got seven pups from my first litter who are still local, so invited them to an ocean view dog park and then to a restaurant, With the doodles, for dinner.

I've never heard of 100% participation in San Diego, but we got it. I can't tell you you wonderful to see all seven of them standing in a pack by the fence. I ran down the hill to get something from my truck, and the same four who'd followed me to the gate were still waiting when I came back.

As wonderful as it was to be so enthusastically greeted by my puppies, the true piece de resistance was at the end of the day, seeing them trot happily to their cars with their adoptive familes, without a backward glance. That's when I know it was a successful adoption!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts