Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this e-mail:

Help us locate the owners.
Hamilton County Humane Society has a Male (neutered), approx 1.5 yrs, scruffy coat, Blonde Labradoodle that was picked up. It is microchipped but it lead to a dead end in finding the owners. The dog was picked up in Hamilton county... spread the word, help us locate the owners! They have seven days to claim the dog.

After the 7 days, the dog will need to find a new home. I met him and he is just a happy easy going tall labradoodle. He loves butt scratches and thought that everyone he met was darn cool. He isnt much of a jumper (which can often be seen in younger labradoodles). I suspect given his recent history of exploring, he will require a fenced yard and some close supervision until he learns that his new home is way better than anything outside the yard.

If you have any leads to helping us link the dog back with its owners please feel free to contact me. OR if you know of anyone who might want to consider getting him after the seven days, have them contact me and as time progresses we will learn if he can find a new home.

N. Beth Line, Coordinator
Indiana Doodle Owners Group (IDOG)
7902 Timber Hill Drive
Indianapolis, Indiana 46217
IDOG.Biz
P: [317] 884-4934
E: [email protected]

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Hip Hip Hooray!!! :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Awwwww........I hope they find his owners! I thought the microchip would give the name and address of the owner???

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
lindamarie said:
Awwwww........I hope they find his owners! I thought the microchip would give the name and address of the owner???
See my post on Microchips and bad breeders!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
SadieFern said:
He was found two days ago and reunited with his family yesterday! :D
thank Lord..i get so sad when i see bulletin s esspecially
one with pictures posted in the neighborhood..i think of what
the dog is going thru and the despair the owners are feeling..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts