Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wel i had 14 adults and 4 teeangers at a surprise party at my house last night!!!
and this was Max's 1st time and peanut's too with a party and that many people!!!
hahahhahhaa let's say 50% of the time they had to be crated due to food primarily since there was 2 cakes i made with tons of chocolate frosting, sheet pizza and also so much confusion hahahahha

Peanut was being watched by a dear friend of mine for afew minutes, anyway she jumped up and the gal holding a wine bottle ready to pour IT somehow got knocked out of her hand, went over a mexican blanket and over a leather couch...hahhahaha oh boy!! they were worried about the couch and i was worrried about them. YES SHE got crate time

all in all though, Max was unbelievably good. He didn't jump on anyone :shock: only licked his chops 100 times + but NOT ONCE countersurfed! ok he did look upwards alot which puts his nose at table level.
Peanut though ....omg the porky fluffernutter was too wild and must say goldendoodles seem more babyish than labradoodles at 4mos old.

anyway, no poop or pee accidents ( luckily), no whining when in crate, and all went well and we had another bottel of wine to replace the one spilled.

okay I am sure one of you has a funny story or two about parties with doodle puppies....come on ...do tell :wink: as mine is boring

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I got nothin' for ya yet... give me a few weeks!

Glad everyone had a good time at Dave's party... Did the red wine come out of everything it hit??

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Sounds like a great time Annmarie!!!!
Denver is always good at parties because there is so many more people that are paying attention to him. :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kristen....luckily it was white wine on almond leather couches :D
and Sue wanna give Peanut some lessons? :wink:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Most of our parties are outside, but when we do have people over and they stay inside, Cinnamon turns into a lap dog, wants to be on every one's lap. We have to put her outside or in our bedroom for a while. If we have a contractor over, I tell them at the door to ignore her and they do and we have no problem. So I guess that's her problem at parties - everyone there wants to love on her. She goes into attention overload!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts