Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow doodles and parents! I had a great time today and have some pictures....okay, lots of pictures to share....but hey, you're only one once, right???

Here's me to start off, because after all, it IS all about me! :p

This is my new cousin Teddy! He is a rescue froma high kill shelter in Alabama. Some nice people from Cincinnati saved him and a lot of others from certain death. My cousin Cristine and her husband are giving him his new forever home in Pittsburgh. He's 2yo and 30# underweight. His hair looks funny, but he was a victim of serious neglect....poor baby.

And with his Mom, Cristine.....

With Jonah and Cristine and Daddy Sean

Jonah sticking out his tongue at Me.......BOYS!! :evil:

Back to me....after all it's MY party.....
Yucky hat!

Sit still you guys!!!!

Confusion.....

We're trying.....

PERFECT!!

Trouble a brewing.....
:shock:

The boys had a growling match after this....seems like Jonah didn't want Teddy behind him anymore, plus he stepped on his tail....once again....BOYS!! :roll:

Thanks for looking, oh and yeah......one more of me!!! :lol:

MIKO

·
Registered
160 Posts
I love Miko's special birthday hat! Such a pretty girl. Great pictures too! How wonderful of your cousin to give Teddy a forever home. He looks like he will be a nice dog, he has a kind face.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKO!

Matey wants to know if you had cake, he thinks that cake looks delicious and his Mom always smiles when she has cake.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOOOOOOPPPPPPSSSSS.....Dad forgot!! It was in the freezer. With the boys getting irritable, he thought it best to wait! We just got it!
We both had one of these....

Yummy!!

You think Jonah liked it???

Miko

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
WOW-WEE Miko Honey!!!!! You sure look like you had a great Birthday!!!
I love all the pictures of you and Jonah and your Dad and all your Aunts and Uncles! And your new cousin Teddy too! He sure is one lucky doggie to have your nice Aunt and Uncle give him a wonderful home!! And if it's anything like your home, he'll be in tip top shape in no time with all the good loving! BTW...what was your cake made of???? It looks like mashed potatoes with a cookie in it..but that can't be can it??? :shock: My mom loves that picture of Jonah sticking his tongue out at you!!! She's just sitting here laughing and laughing!!! So Happy Birthday again Miko, and Sweet Doodle Dreams!! :D

Your pal,
Top Stud....er... :oops: ....I mean Raleigh! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
P.S......I forgot to mention that if my Mom would have bought me a bus ticket to Ohio, I would have been there to 'POP' out of your cake!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Raleigh! :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Yay Miko looks liek you had a wonderful birthday and birthday party - although I do think you are gonna have to put Jonah in his place for sticking his tounge out in yoru birthday pictures :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW GENE......those pics are grrrrrrrrrreat.
The one with Jonah sticking his tongue out at you is AWESOME!! i got the best giggle from that one.

MIKO looks soooooooo cute in her hat!!!Looks like you all had a blast. Thanks for sharing all the pics :D :D

question? thos pom poms on Miko's b-day hat...They're intact :shock: no one tried to eat them?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Happy birthday, Miko :!: You're a lucky girl to have such a fun party ! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Miko......................
What a fantastic party, wish I could have been there.!!!!
Your cake looks and sounds so yummy as I love yogurt.
It is ok that the boys snarl and grrr a little, they do that.
When other dogs do that to me ......... I go hide behind my Mom
My dad says that I am a Momma's boy and if that means
I do not fight then that is ok with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When me and my Dad saw the skunk the other night Dad
was backing away pretty fast himself, so there and I wish I hadda stuck my tongue out at him the way Jonah did cause it would have been great timing for when he called me a Mama's boy.
Miko you look beautiful and I can tell that everyone had a great time
at your Birthday Party.
Good times for all as you all deserve the best parties....
Lots of Love

Denver

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Gene, you do know how to throw a great party. Miko you are a lucky girl to have such a great dad! You too Jonah....looks like you really enjoyed the cake.

Great pictures, thank for sharing them :) :) :)

Oh, and Teddy is very lucky also...caring must run in your family :) :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
What a fun party! :D .... Miko, you are so pretty and all class! Those silly boys have no clue when it comes to decorum. :?

FoodLady is going to look for a hat like yours for me, but I don't think I'd be as patient as you .... we'll see come November!

BTW ... were you watching The Retreivers on Animal Planet Saturday? That looked like Robert Hayes on the pic with the TV ... at least that's what FoodLady said :roll:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Dear Miko

I'm sorry for the belated birthday wishes, mom didn't see this until today!

You look so pretty and happy - what a wonderful family you have!! I bet your party was a lot of fun. That's a great party hat you wore, but I have one question: Why on earth didn't you try to eat it??? That's the first thing I would have done if my mom gave me a nice hat like that!! :twisted:

Woof,
-Dexter

1 - 16 of 16 Posts