Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of......we got rained out. One of the kids that worked with me at Caribou has a band. So we decided to have a Party on the Patio last night. Jonah and I went.....but we had to move it inside right after their sound check, so Jonah was in the car(with many breaks) for the show. We got there early, so Jonah mad many new friends and peeked a lot of interest in Labradoodles. If only we had a therapy dog vest..... :wink:

Then of course, the battery to my new camera was going dead fast, and my other digital was having "issues" with the lights in the store.....but I did manage to get some ok shots....

My girls (all lei'd) Candice, Melissa, Michelle

It was also prom, so we had fancy dress before the rain

Pepe (our former employee)

Brandon and Melissa working hard (??)

Third Class (band name)

The crowd

For what's it's worth.....it was a partial success! We will do this again, and the band promised to learn "Smelly Cat" for me!! :lol:

Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He LOVED the people!! When I was taking the outside shots, my boss was holding his leash....as he pulled her over to where I was standing. He wasn't too sure about the keyboard... :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW....i love all the pics and glad you didn't resize them
i don't like squinting and putting my nose almost to the screen hahahaa

Looks like you work with a fun bunch!! :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Great photo's! HEY! Where are the doods??

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jonah was the only one I took. 3 would have been a nightmare!! Jonah made all sorts of new friends. Next time I'll get more photos of him. These were all for my boss and our DM. My boss had Jonah when I was taking the outside photos, and she had a serious migraine and threatened me with a slow painful death if I tried to take her picture......that was good enough for me! My mama didn't raise no dummies!! :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts