Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - so I've been talking to the breeder whom I got my doodle from and she mentioned that Parti-Factored are worth more... I don't notice many pictures on here of them. I do think they're great looking with some white puddles on them.

Any opinions? Are they typically higher price? Are they desirable (I realize this is a preference question, but you know what I mean)?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I am a born poodle person and I am trying to think more Labradoodle but a party pup in poodle land is not desirable, nor is a phantom. But they are not the common colors so some people do like them as they are different. It is personal preference of course as you mentioned. There is a gentleman on here that has a party and he loves it! I know some breeders are trying to breed for those dogs in particular.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi
Our doodle Boomer is a parti. He doesn't have large white splotches all over, but he has white markings (chest, paws, etc). We love his unusual coloring (he is light red along with the white) and often get compliments on him.
I'm pretty sure that he was the same price as other puppies in his litter that were solid, so we did not pay more than we would have.
I personally love the parti colors because they are so unusual. They are undesirable in poodles, and that's why we don't see that many of them around.
Here's a picture of Boomer:

Bianca

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love the pic of boomer laying in his crate at the bottom of the stairs. Melts my heart ...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh such a sweetpie!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts