Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to Mill Creek park today with my cousin and her daughter! It was around 56 degrees, but lots warmer in the sun. Jonah did excellent on his gentle leader, Miko was quite the puller/alpha dog today. I need to get her some training on that. She was jerking Jonah left and right. Taught Jonah a new command today. Since I walk them on a dual lead, they tend to "surround me". I would say to Jonah "same side", and he would move to the side Miko was on. After that, the walk was great. All I did was praise him when he did it. What a good boy he is.......most times.... :wink:

Here's a couple of pics my cousin took. I forgot my camera, but it's hard to take pics anyway with 2 on a lead! :wink:

This is me, Jonah and my cousin's daughter Angela (who just got her nose pierced today). I had mine pierced for 9 years before I moved back to Ohio. The piercing girl offered to do it for me again.....but i passed.

Here's me and the kids alone. She did a great job on this...only took 6 tries!!

Yeah, we had a great day!! We went in the water....a little, dad was wearing good shoes, hiked, sniffed, behaved!! What do we get for behaving.......you guessed it......A BATH when we got home! Dad's such a poopy head!! :twisted:

Jonah and Miko

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene......great pics and yes today was cool for sure!!
I am sooooooooooo proud of Jonah!! :D

and Venessa " ewwwwwww" hahahhaha

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Great pics Gene - the kids are so adorable and Jonah, what a good boy you are !

I agree ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww on the nose ring thingy

So where are the pics of the clean fluffy kids????????

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're not talking to me right now.....I won't let them roll around in the yard! Tonight is going to be a rarity....2 clean doods AND fresh from the dryer...clean sheets! It's gonig to be my version of heaven!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Wonderful pictures Gene!!! :D :D and it was a beautiful day for the park....altho a bit nippy! Jonah, you are such a good boy to be walking on your leader and doing what Dad told you to do.....and Miko, you've got to take a few lessons from your big brother!!! hahahaha....good luck! :shock: hope you enjoyed your clean sheets! Nothing like em'!! :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
very cute photos gene.

i haven't even tried to walk our 2 together yet. jerry had them together when going to the vet and dog park and both were fun occasions :)

We're going to leave in a bit to take both of them hiking...jerry is getting his camera ready.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
know what? i have NEVER tried walking Max and Peanut together except ONCE a long time ago....UH UH no way ! hhahahahaa

and I admire your bravery Leslie and Gene.

Maybe I am just too used to my backyard as it's like a mini park. And there really is no place to walk a dog (except road) and no dog parks in rochester ( why i have friends come over with their dogs).

Keep the PICS coming....need my fix for the day :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was funny, the picture of Angela and I was going to be JUST Angela and I! Jonah jumped up at the last minute as if to say..."Me too!! I want in the picture!!" :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
i just noticed how much larger jonah is than miko!

just got back from our hike...it wasn't too crazy. I walked Dex in front and Jerry followed with Kirby. Kirby almost dislocated Jerry's elbow a few times, but besides that (and one encounter with a dog - Kirby thought we were at the dog park) it wasn't bad.

Dex is such a cute hiker...he actually seems to understand me when I say "dex don't pull me over...stop and wait for me". we'll have to see if we got any good photos. it's such a nice day today (a little chilly).

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Wonderful Pictures Gene! Thank you! Jonah is truly a shining example for the younger gals. (Ebbe says "you can teach me anytime!" 8) )

A hole is each lobe are all the holes my head can handle! I get the willies with the multiples (must be getting old! :shock: ).

Lot's of great outdoor pictures on the site this weekend .... looks like most of us were blessed with beautiful weather!

G

·
Great photos!! I bet the kids can't wait to get in the yard and find something nice a stinky to roll in!! Maybe you can make it through one more night with clean pups and sheets!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts