Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a sinus infection and viral flu for a week now and FEEL as if i went thru 300 paper napkins here hhahahahha

Anyway, you should see Max sitting , watching me use a paper napkin for my nose and gives me the "SAD EYES" like " PLEASE can i have that paper napkin when you are done with it" hahahhhaaa he follows me around constantly. Last night he snuck my tissues from under my pillow and just was about to feast on them on his doggy bed till he got busted hhahhahaaaaaaaaaa Having a cold with 2 doodles that love tissues and paper napkins ...well let's say i've had some competition this past week.

anyone else have this much fun being sick with doodles waiting for leftovers? hahhahahhaaaaaaaa

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awh i hope you feel better.

Dex tried to be sneaky with my husband last week. Dex casually dropped his toy on him to play and when my husband wasn't looking Dex took the napkin back instead of the toy...haha...

·
Registered
183 Posts
He sounds like Fred. He has absolutely no sympathy for my plight--he just wants to snatch away my tissues when I have the sniffles. He also loves napkins--he will sneak up and grab them right off your lap while sitting at the dinner table. Apparently they pass right through the digestive system though. At the end of the winter, when all of the snow melted, we had all these piles of tissue in the yard.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ronnie...those white things in our yard when winter snow is gone , well they look like white Paper snakes :wink:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sorry you are ill and I hope you feel better soon! Abby LOVES anything paper too....tp, napkins, empty tp rolls, etc. and sneaks them out of the bathrooms. Just the last couple weeks she started sneaking the "goods". She taunts me with it in her mouth and then starts running around like a mad dood :shock: I really try not to laugh, but she is so darn funny, especially when she had something in her mouth that looked like a white cigar...yup, a cardboard tampon insert :oops: I almost peed my pants :roll:

·
Registered
45 Posts
zoey always eats my tissues so gross and she wen we first got her she would get in the trash and still ocasinally does :? wonder y

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahahhaa white cigars hahahhahaa!!! luckily they are digested and left on your lawn :wink: as that would be the talk of town.

tonight max stole the silk from a corn husk in the garbage. I could not stop laughing watching him try to lick it and unsuccessfully eat it. instead i got to pick up a doodle drooled mess. ewwwww hahhahahhaaa!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nope, no photos with the white cigar (could you imagine - :roll: ) because I was tackling her trying to get it from her :shock: I am calling her the "garbage dood" now - yuk :roll: It would be my luck she gets outside with that white cigar hanging off her lip - geez :oops:

Attached is her 6 month photo taken this week. She goes in for her first major trim next week. Um, does she look innocent to you? :?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh Abby looks deliciously INNOCENT...how coud you even imagine ACCUSING her of any wrong doing? :shock:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts