Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

It was such a beautiful day today here in Southern California, that I decided it was time for Pacha and Maggie's first visit to the beach and ocean. They had the time of their lives! Seriously, I think if they were able to tell you, they'd say this was the best day ever :D

I wanted to share the pictures I made (it was also an opportunity for me to try out my new camera :) ).

All 140 of them:
http://photo.michaelsteuer.com/?alb...cha+and+maggie+at+the+beach+-+15+january+2006

But since that may be a bit much, I also created a folder with JUST the best as well as some crops and edits. You probably rather want to check this one out:
http://photo.michaelsteuer.com/?alb...ach+-+15+january+2006/ZZZ+-+FAVORITES+-+EDITS

These dogs do love the water :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Michael,
I LOVED the beach pictures of Pacha and Maggie.....so much that I viewed ALL 140 of them....LOL. It also gave me the chance to do a little "California Dreamin'", as I live in upstate NY where yesterday greeted us with 5 more inches of snow and temperatures in the single digits. As much as my Jasmine loves the snow, I think a romp on the beach would be much more enjoyable for all involved.
Thanks for sharing the photos and for all your valuable input on this forum.

·
Registered
146 Posts
You got some great photographs! I can't wait to take Gunner this summer. How hard was it to get all the sand off of your girls?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Michael-

What GREAT photos!!! The "kids" look like they are getting along great!! I loved the pictures of the paw prints in the sand.....too cute!!
Thank you for sharing!

Susie and Abbie

·
Registered
197 Posts
thanks for sharing. We are having a warm winter here in Nova Scotia but those beach pictures sure make me wish I lived in Cal. How beautiful. The waves make the picture. You can just see how happy those dogs are. Great pictures. Terri lynn

·
Registered
158 Posts
Awesome photos! I too had to look at them all and I am glad I did. What a great day you all had!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts