Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ozzie had a guest for the weekend. Carol's daughter was away for the weekend so we "dog-sat" for Mosely, an 11 month old German Shorthaired Pointer. Ozzie was determined to show this older pup who was boss of the backyard.

Here's Ozzie looking just as cute and innocent as can be.

Soon, he's instigating a shouting match. Tempers begin to flare. Mother jokes are let loose.

"My mother does NOT need a shoehorn to get into her crate... Now you're gonna pay!"

"Let's see what you have, old man!"

"Your weak Pointer-Paw style is no match for my Doodle-Claw Kung Fu!"

Later.... "I'll just be relieving you of that chew-stick, Bud-DEE! You'll only put your eye out with it anyway!"

"Ain't I a stinker?!!"

"Off to find the next chump!"

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
those captions and pics are GREAT!!!!

the last one is really funny!!! :D

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
lol. Love the pictures. I really like the 3rd one. I love the teeth shot. Ozzie is a cute doodle.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After nearly 3 days of dog rough-housing Ozzie was looking pretty ratty. His coat was all matted and stiff with dried up Pointer slobber (he prefers to call it "product"). I temporarily hosed him down and he's getting a major bath this coming weekend.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
What adorable photos! Mosley is very cute too...Dex always has a good time w/the short haired pointers at the dog park.

G

·
Great pics and captions! Those pics remind me of Maya with her new brother. He cannot just have a toy. She relieves him of every toy he picks up. And she never lets him win in frisbee, which is her new favorite game!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Awesome action shots!!!
I'm guessing a pretty nice SLR... May I inquire as to what type?
I just bought the Canon Rebel XT because it is my first SLR, I am only 18, and I need to save my money for things like expensive gas ($3.10 here!) and college... lol!

Ozzie is just adorable!
Looks like they had plenty of fun! :D

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The camera is just a Canon XTi with a Sigma 18-200mm image stabilizing lens. Most of these picture were taken before the sun was fully up so I had to set the camera to ISO 1600, then doctor the photos in Photoshop.

The difficult part is keeping the dogs from biting and licking the camera. They think it's a fetch toy and I'm getting ready to throw it.

·
Registered
968 Posts
ChasP505 said:
His coat was all matted and stiff with dried up Pointer slobber (he prefers to call it "product").
Ha ha ha!! :lol: That's hysterical! Boo always gets that at the dog park and its sooooo gross. Call it what you want Ozzie, its still stinky and yucky! :wink:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
my Boo said:
ChasP505 said:
His coat was all matted and stiff with dried up Pointer slobber (he prefers to call it "product").
Ha ha ha!! :lol: That's hysterical! Boo always gets that at the dog park and its sooooo gross. Call it what you want Ozzie, its still stinky and yucky! :wink:
I second that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts