Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the lady who has reserved first choice of the 2 week old litter visit today to see them in person. She'd brought a friend with her, so they had a blast playing with pups. They kept commenting on how large the younger litter pups are... so I just have to show you all...

I put a soda can by them for the sake of comparison. This is two of them at 15 days of age.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
They are so cute. I love how small they look. She may think big but I am looking at them thinking wow mine was that size at one time. :D :D Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
TINK those are what i affectionately call "chunky monkeys" hahahaa then again mom had 4 right? so they can go back for 2nds, 3rds, etc without competition :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG they are big!! :) How big have most from your first litter become? They must be approaching a year now, right?

:) I want to reach through the screen and give them a hug.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I had a couple here last fall that planned to buy a puppy from me. When they got in among the pups, one of the little rascals started chewing on and untied the mans shoelace. The guy just freaked! Needless to say they didn't get a puppy from me. Had I not seen how HE reacted, I might have not known and a puppy in his home wouldn't have been a welcome addition. I don't know how I could fully screen buyers without watching them interact with dogs. You're right it's not without risk... but I think it's one I have to take.
I had a similar thing that happened when a guy came to pickup his pup
i gave him his money back and sent him on his way, better that then having training issues later or better that way then taking my pups health in my own hands dontcha think

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE they're puppies not soda pop bottles :lol: hahhahaaaaaaa

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wowie! Tink!! "Them's Biiiiguns!" I have never had a litter where the pups were without competition for teats! I love them...very cute indeed!

You obviously love your puppies a great deal. :D

I understand Nancy's concern, and share it...but I also know that not everyone will agree with me on this, or many other issues...so, I want to focus on these sweet pups...the picture and the joy. (Besides, my opinons are pretty much on every related topic...not that I'm opinionated or anything... :lol: )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts