Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG Mija you are a lucky girl. I'd love to have a covered patio !

Daddy made me 2 small patios last year at my fave spots - one by the gate where he comes into the yard every nite after work and the other over where I meet my Husky friend Sascha at the fence BUT they aren't covered :cry: I may have to show him this picture, Christmas is coming soon :wink:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Mija,

Very cool!! I really like your covered patio....soooo great for a little shade, huh? Looks like you love it, too!!
You really are loved a lot!!
Give kisses to your mom and dad for
building it for you! They are special people!!

Now, how shall I finagle a way to get one of those???

Coco and Mom, too
:roll:

·
Registered
985 Posts
sessa35 said:
THANKS AB!!
Here's wishin' Santa is good to you this year!!!
:wink: :wink:
:D :D :D :D

And just for fun,
here's a cute update on her mohawk...
I think it looks GRAND!!
:D :D :D :D :oops: :D :D :D :D
Vanessa, I love Mija's new "do." You can see her face and eyes so much better! Did you cut it yourself or take her somewhere?

Not living in the desert I'm not sure why Mija needed an outdoor spot to call her own. Is it to get away from the sun when she's outside? Anyway it's neat! Love the sign, too.

Leslie

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Whoa Mija...you are one lucky Doodle!!!!! Out of the rain...out of the sun!!!
What more could you ask for!!! Your Mom and Dad love you to pieces and it shows! Molly is jealous of your Mohawk...there's no way she could ever be groomed like that!!! Have fun in your new 'patio'! (My Mom thinks you need a hanging basket of pretty red geraniums (plastic) to spiff up the place! hahahaha

Your friends,
Raleigh & Molly! :D :D

G

·
Mija what a great spot!!! Now all you need are some toys scattered around and you will be all "moved in"!!!

Maya

Great spot Vanessa! I love Mija's cut too!!! She is so cute.

Heather

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Very nice digs, Mija!!! Wow...you are so pretty sitting there, looking as pleased as punch! Bet your mama and daddy are happy to see you enjoy it so much.
Say, are you sure that you don't have some of those "Rodesian Ridgeback" genes somewhere???

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Ahhhhhh, a cabana for Mija!! She looks quite proud of her new digs!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Mija ... you are so lucky! That is a great sun porch!
We dark doodles need our shady spots! :wink:
Your FoodFolks sure love you lots --- cool digs, cool haircut!
Enjoy!
Wish I were close enough to check both out with my own eyes! Sigh! Have a happy day in YOUR space! :D :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
MIJA you sure are gorgeous and have awesome parents ...can't wait to see the finished product soon!!! totally awesome! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts