Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Tanner to our local bagel cafe...he was amazing. He let a toddler come over to him and pat him...no jumping. He let their dog come over and sniff him...only thing he was focused on was on the bagels...he did get his bite for being such a good boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Great story!!!
Beautiful picture.
For some reason I have a vision of Jonah being tied to
one of the chairs and taking Gene for a ride.
Bahahhahahhaaaa!!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
wow good job Tanner!

Dexter still gets so excited when we meet new people...unfortunately the excitement involves jumping up!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Gene wrote
That is until someone talks baby talk, then forget it!
Oh Boy oh Boy
Baby talk, Denver just goes nuts and forgets anything
he has ever learned in his entire life!!!!
Bahahahaahhahaaa!!!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Good boy Tanner! What a sweetheart...glad you rewarded him with a bit of bagel!

Yep, I can imagine Gene, Jonah and chair flying through the streets as Jonah chases after some baby-talking dog lover!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
awesome picture!! i'd frame that one Annie and congrats on Tanner being so good!!! thanks for sharing that picture with us :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I'm with Annmarie - what a great photo! It screams to be framed.

Good boy, Tanner!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Great job Tanner -so well behaved. I bet it is nice to relax in public with such a well behaved big guy.----Oh well maybe someday? :roll: Yea right Tucker says

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is amazing when I think back on the past few months...you're right that it is great having a dog that you can enjoy out in public. It kinda of sneaks up on you...all of a sudden they can be so grown up (when THEY want to). :wink: :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts