Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
As you know, Lexie blessed us with a wonderful, large, healthy and beautiful litter of Labradoodles on Monday...well, today, Rosie had her first litter of Goldendoodles! They are stunning! She had 12!!! Not a bad first litter, eh?
Rosie did so well, I am very impressed with her. It was not easy for her, she was delivering a pup every 10 minutes for the first 30 minutes, then another in 5 minutes...then it slowed to about one every 20 minutes. Bless her heart.
She is a great mother! I downloaded pictures to snapfish, here is the link:
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare ... _=46794640 Sorry about the soiled towels in the pics, I tried to crop them out, but...well, it WAS afterall, a delivery!
It was so funny, last night when she was in labor (and I figured I had her full attention) I decided to remove mats from her neck! LOL She is now bald on top...really! So, don't look too closely at her haircut, because the sissors were nearby and as she was delivering, I was snipping off the long hair that was in her way...no care for appearances, as you can see! hahaha
Anyway...it is a beautiful litter, and Lexie's litter are growing fast and my life is verrry full...keep in mind, we have our dogs in our house!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Wow Jac! Rosie is just beautiful!!!!! 12 puppies! Congratulations!!!! How many did Lexie have? You sure have your hands full...how exciting! :D
Are you getting any sleep??? :shock: And how many are you keeping from each litter??? hmmmm??? hahahaha....
Way to go Lexie and Rosie!!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Lexie had 11!! We are keeping one of Lexie's, the carmel colored female...might be looking for guardian homes for a couple of Rosies!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Jacque.... many congratulations! What a darling litter and a beautiful mom! 23 puppies in two days .... Yikes! :shock:

·
Registered
57 Posts
You've got your hands full! But wow, those pups are so cool...I didn't even know goldendoodles could be black!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Jac, I'm so glad things went so well!
Wow 23 puppies in a week. I'm hapy for you but kinda hope my dogs aren't quite as fertile. LOL I'm going to be watching these litters for all the news I can get, in preparation for my own. So please keep us posted!

Congrats!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
The queen of the black puppies has to step down now huh? What gorgeous pups! I myself was happy to see a couple of blacks!! :wink:
Congrats to you and Rosie! How is she doing with them? Looks like a big proud smile on her face!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I just can't get the idea of 23 PUPPIES out of my head!!...Jac you are a saint!!

Heartfelt congratulations to you!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Jacque and Dave are both Saints!!! Okay, so lets figure it out.......
23 puppies in one week
plus the 7 others = 30 sweet beauties all at one time!!!!
We need photos for this and a crown for Jacque when they all are about, oh 5 weeks old!!! That's when all the craziness will be happening!!!
May need to come for a visit and get some good doodle lovin'!! I know there will be plenty to give out!!! And you know I'm good at poop patrol!!! K

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Ohhhhh ((((((((jac))))))))) CONGRATS!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
I am sooooooo happy for you! and wow 12 :shock:

you sure have your hands full with ooodles of doodle love :D
keep the pics coming.......love my puppy pic fix :wink:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Congrats Jac

Wow I thought one puppy kept me busy. Way to go Jac!! And Rosie and Lexie too. Good luck!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts