Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyke and I just got back from a walk in the Great Swamp Sanctuary, which is just down the street from our house. (Annie and Tanner have vistited here when in SC - she posted some great pictures of the 'gator!) Our leaves are just starting to turn here and should be beautiful for Thanksgiving!

Tyke tries out one of the swings

Tyke checks out the Beaver Pond

The trail through the Great Swamp

The leaves should be REALLY beautiful by next week!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a doodle's paradise! All sorts of smells and sounds and leaves to chase! She can't wait for her cousin Shoney to come down from Charlotte for Thanksgiving so we can have our "walk off the turkey" hike through there (Shoney is a 70lb giant cockapoo - his mother was a big standard poodle, and his father was very ambitious! :wink: ) And hopefully Annie and Tanner will come back soon too!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
What a nice mornings walk you had Tyke!!! And I'll bet the weather is warm down there....you are one lucky Doodle!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is about 60 here now, but it was 27 when we woke up this morning!!! (and got the paper and went back to bed!!)

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Kim, your killing me....I am sooooo missing SC and the swamp.

Tyke is such a doll. By the time we get there, Tyke will be just the right size to play with Tanner...they will have a ball

:wink: :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Annie, we can't wait for you all to get here! Mary, you and Annabell will have to make a trip down too! We could have a Doodle Swamp Romp!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow looks like such a great place to visit!!! love the pics :D :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts