Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AFTER MANY MONTHS OF THINKING ABOUT HOW TO DISCOVER THE MAGIC OF PURCHASING A WEB ADDRESS & RESEARCHING DIFFERENT SOFTWARE COMPANIES TO ASSIST IN BUILDING A WEB SITE AND THEN FINDING THE RIGHT HOST VIOLLAA!

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY. IT COULD MAYBEE LOOK BETTER & WE WILL TWEAK FROM TIME TO TIME & UPDATE BUT WE ARE SO PROUD OF OURSELVES.

WWW.RILABRADOODLES.COM

·
Registered
77 Posts
hi i love your site. Just wondering where in rhode island you were because we got my dog there and wanted to find his cousins and brothers. thanks
emily

·
Registered
34 Posts
Web site

Nice web site and nice pictures.

Roxy asked, "Is RI really a state? Do you actually get 2 Senators? Do you have enough people to get a House member?"

Roxy couldn't find it on our map of the US and said it couldn't really be a state. I told Roxy that I thought it was really a state, but a really small one.

Roxy said the puppies were nice, but she wondered what those other creatures in the photos were. I told her I thought they were probably children, like Freddie and Lulu, my grandchildren, but Roxy said they did not look like Freddie and Lulu. I am having a difficult time explaining these concepts to Roxy. After all she is still troubled by these 10 puppies hounding (Oh, really bad pun) her for food.

More Roxy at www.andersonlabradoodles.com Hershey too.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Fred....

The site looks great and the puppies are adorable! You my friend get crazier all the time and I love it!! Your posts always make me giggle! :lol:

And yes Roxy.....there is a Rhode Island....my Dad posted this just for you!
Jonah

·
Registered
462 Posts
Aww, my beloved small state!

I constantly get made fun of because my resident state is about the same size as the county I'm going to school in, in California.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I love Rhode Island. My brother lives in Newport and we go up to visit 2x a year. The small size of RI is appreciated when we get through CT which is so so so huge (wide).

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE NICE COMPLIMENTS. JAC THAT IS A WONDERFUL PHOTO OF YOUR LIL PUPS HUDDLED TOGETHER..PRECIOUS.

FRED, OREGON MUST BE QUIET THIS TIME OF NIGHT! YOUR SITE IS NICE TOO.

WE ACTUALLY LIVE WHERE THE " i " IS DOTTED IN THE 'WARWICK" location..juts out into the bay....we see the sun rise every morning over the bay..
RI IS SMALL BUT HAS THE BEST OF EVERYTHING. ESPECIALLY ITALIAN FOOD... & .....ESPECIALLY LABRADOODLES & THE FOLKS THAT ADOPT OURS

LAST NIGHT WE WENT OUT TO EAT & WATCHED THE FILMING OF A SCENE FOR "THE BROTHERHOOD" ..ITS ON SHOWTIME..
:lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hospital

And Roxy thought Provicence was a hospital now we see that it is a town and that there is an East one too. I told her I thought RI it was a state. I'm so old and my eyesights is not as good as it used to be and our world map is so far off the ground Roxy just couldn't see RI and I just forgot about it (RI not Roxy). I hoisted Roxy and used a magnifying glass and sure enough, there it was sort of between New York and Florida, somewhere.

Roxy asked if there are there any famous people from RI? I told her that that Bonds fellow plays ball in SF and the Alfred E. Newman looking person who keeps telling us on TV that we are safer now is from Texas but I didn't know anyone from RI.

·
Registered
462 Posts
James Woods is from RI. Underdog was filmed in Providence, as well. There has also been many other films taped here. We may be small, but we've got a big heart! It's seriously like growing up in a small town, only state-sized. Now that I've left it, I appreciate it more!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HERE ARE SOME FAMOUS PEOPLE & MOVIES FILMED IN LIL RHODY...

Gilbert Stuart (1755 - 1828) Artist that painted the George Washington that appears on the dollar bill. Born in Saunderstown, RI (508)

Harry Anderson (1952 - ) Actor and magician. He starred in the sit-com Night Court. Born in Newport, RI

Ruth Buzzi- Stared on ' LAUGH IN"
Dumb & Dumber (1994) FILMED IN RI WRITTEN & DIRECTED BY THE FARRELLY BROS. ALSO FROM RI...
There’s Something About Mary (1998) & Outside Providence (1999)

American Buffalo (1996)
RAYMOND PATRIARCA....ONLY RI'ANDERS WILL KNOW THIS NAME...
MOB BOSS IN NEW ENGLAND ....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts