Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totally off the topic of doodles :lol: We just picked up our new Pontiac Solstice. 8) I feel a new ad campaign coming on, Doodles in convertibles! Only problem is our's will never see the leather interior of this car! I guess that is what photoshop is for! :lol: What a fun little car!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Congratulations on the new car! I wonder how long it will REALLY be before you let the dogs ride in it! 8)

Last November I got a new car for the first time in years. My youngest is now 13 so I thought "finally, my car can stay clean without having babies to cart around!" Then, we got Doc in March and the back seat is now a mess! He's peed back there and thrown up - YUCK! I think he's over that business now, but, my car has been forever broken in. :shock:

·
Registered
19 Posts
solstice

Don't be a fuddy duddy, Take the dog for a convertible ride while the weather is good. He will LOVE it. Howdy would rather go for a convertible ride than eat oranything else for that matter. Just cover the seat with an old beach towel. We have never had any bodily function accidents in the car.

·
Registered
689 Posts
And dogs in convertibles are just too cute.

We were driving somewhere and at a red light put the back window down. Next thing I see is 2 doodle heads sticking out of it with tongues in full waggle mode. I looked at the car next to us and they were just cracking up.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The doodles in the car aren't my call, this car is my husband's baby, I got the 2nd doodle. I don't think we could anyway it is a 2 seater and with the top down there is no one to make sure they don't jump out, and it is a stick shift. Oh well the kids won't fit in it with us either :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts