Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...I just received these pictures of my puppies (3 of the 4) that are in the Guide Dogs of America program. They are doing so well...and they were able to get together for a family reunion! I am so proud of them.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Ohhh Jac....how sweet they are. It must make you happy to see them together. They don't even know how important they are going to be someday!!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all...yes, I am very proud...and yes, they are extremely sweet dogs. I love them dearly!

·
Registered
853 Posts
No wonder you are proud. That is a great accomplishment for them and for you as a breeder! Great looking doodles!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Linda and Kim...I sure do love these babies...what a blessing they are in my life!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
WOW, sweet pictures Jac. Please keep us posted on their progress as they go thru the program. This is such a wonderful thing, good job :)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Diane and Lisa...I have been lucky, blessed, and maybe just a little bit determined. :wink:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wooh Jac! Those three look so beautiful. The one on the left looks steady and serious, the one in the middle looks sweet and attentive. But the one on the right looks like he's always happy and out for mischief. I wonder if I'm right? You really should be very very proud.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts