Labradoodle Forums banner

our first snow!

3K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  Jannie 
#1 ·
after a little trepidation this morning....walk, sniff, turn around, sniff footprints, look to me for advice.....Jonah discovered the joy of snow! :lol: he got so crazy in it i had to put him on the lead so he could scamper, frolic, leap with joy, snort the snow, get a beard full. the bad news it was a seven am and i didn't have my camera. He thought i was crazy for shoveling all the "joy" off the driveway! :cry: When i got home today, more frolicking...no camera again. he also discovered that frozen sticks taste much better than than the other variety! :D

Discussion starter · #9 ·
today i got home for work and we had about an inch of snow. i'm thinking, yes i can get that Christmas foto of Jonah with a santa beard full of snow! :lol: i get my camera, let him out of the "whale", put him on his tie out, he frolics, snorts snow, throws frozen sticks in the air, gets completely snow covered....yes!! perfect picture. pull out the camera, turn it on, focus, push the button......battery.....dead :shock: .akkkkk!! well as mom says....it'll snow again! :wink:

Discussion starter · #11 ·
yeah!!! got pictures!!! :lol:

frozen sticks.....yummy

more frozen sticks!!!

dripping on the carpet....of course! :roll:

put batteries in the camera, but didn't adjust the clarity :roll: .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.