Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I had to take a few pictures for Christmas! Now, keep in mind, that we don't have a tree nor ornaments...no time for all of that stuff, but I thought I SHOULD at least get Christmas pictures...Bayley's pictures say it all...this is a perfect Christmas card picture for my family this year! :lol:
But...we have darling puppies...two pictures posted after Bay!
Happy holidays, my friends!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Darling pictures Jac! That second pic says it all about how excited our doods are to dress up! The puppies are soooo cute. The cream pup has such a distinguished look. :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!
I assure you, Bayley is much prettier! That is what made these pics so funny to me...she looks like I feel...and I probably look just like her! LOL

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
oh i just mellllllllllllted!!! thos puppies are too cute!!! I want one now. :wink:

And I love the 2nd picture of BAiley's enthusiasm of wearing a red hat hahahhaa You could possibly lend your doodle to the red hatters club?! :wink:

Glad to see you a taking a study break Jac!!! :D :wink:

Merry Christmas all!!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
To Jac

Oh Jac
What beautiful family photos you have. Merry Merry Christmas!
When I see those baby pictures, I think oh could I handle two dogs?
You are number one of my favorite people on this forum as you always take time, as you did with me when I was new to the forum and first got my Denver.
The best to you and your family during this festive season.

Sincerely

Sue
aka
Blueteal

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sue, what a wonderful compliment! Thank you so much. I am very touched by your kind words...

Gene...you know, at my age, I DO have to pluck a lot of chin hair! :lol: :lol: 8) (Just kidding!)

And to all of you...thanks so much for finding the beauty that I find in my little babies...they are soooo special to me!

May the best of everything come your way in this holiday season and in the new year!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Jacque, thanks for taking the time to share these precious pictures. There is nothing cuter than a Doodle and these guys are simply adorable :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hey jac...would love to see a pic of you plucking your chin :wink:

uh i'm over 40 ...am i supposed to that? or just to my doodle?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts