Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I before my labradoodle I have had one dog. She is a fox terrier and poodle mix. Great dog, very inteligent dosent shead at all.

Now Im curious, have you heard of other breeds being bred with the poodle ? I know of the labrador and golden retriever.

here is a pictue:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Well, there's the obvious Cockapoo or Spoodle, there's the Shi-poo (Shi-tzu/ poodle), and many more. Lots of hybrids are starting to pop up from people who want a certain breed of dog, but can't handle the shedding.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info guys, I only heard about the labradoodle after I came to Canada, which is where I live now, I think its such a great mix. As is my poodle-terrier mix :) who is now living with my parents in Europe, she was 9 years old already when we moved and my mom asked if she could keep her (",)

After about a year with out a dog in the house we started looking for one, I was actually thinking about a poodle but when I heard of the labradoodle there was just no turning back hehe :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Welcome to Doodleland fellow Canadian.............
Your pup is very cute.... there are lots of Doodle mixes
Shepherd/poodle, Bordercollie/poodle, boxer/poodle
probably any kind of mix you can think of (almost) teehee

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I am sooo biased and say the labradoodle and goldendoodles are the cream of the crop :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
jumpinjacuzzijoe said:
Im looking for a Catoodle....a cross between a cat and a poodle so that they dont shed.....
when you find one ...let me know hahhahaaaaaaa

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have a Shih Poo named Sophie. She is 4 and has been an absolute joy!!!
She is so smart and really acts more like a little person than a dog....I had no clue about "designer" dogs when I bought her....I just saw her picture and fell head over heels in love!

Sophie and Bailey are partners in crime (she just looks at me as if to say "he did it, Mom"...they are also the best of friends!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts