·
Registered
1,358 Posts
You are all a bit EGGCENTRIC :shock:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
hahahha!! I say the egg!
I don't know why I say that either because annmarie is right...............who laid the egg??

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
why does the egg have to be laid??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where did the chicken come from, maybe multiple breedings, produced, what we now call the chicken. If we are speaking of "chicken egg"....hence the egg would have had to come first.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
all i know is Let go my EGGO :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
okay...so lets get a little technical.....here we go to speaking of genetics....

Chickens evolved from non-chickens through small changes caused by the mixing of male and female DNA or by mutations to the DNA that produced the zygote. These changes and mutations only have an effect at the point where a new zygote is created. That is, two non-chickens mated and the DNA in their new zygote contained the mutation(s) that produced the first true chicken. That one zygote cell divided to produce the first true chicken.

Prior to that first true chicken zygote, there were only non-chickens. The zygote cell is the only place where DNA mutations could produce a new animal, and the zygote cell is housed in the chicken's egg. So, the egg must have come first.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The damn egg came first...!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OH i got the YOLK alright Gene

and wish y'all been at Max's OB class tonight
cause he Laid one Egg after another (due to treats he ate)
and OMG on the ride home ohhhhhh boy,
19 degrees out but DAVE and I had our windows wide open :shock:

sooooooooooooo MY Max says the chicken came first and then laying eggs came afterwards

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Calimom said:
I'm so tired, it took me a moment to get that Gene. Jeesh! Must get sleep! :shock:
Don't feel bad Meg.....with my dry sense of humor(??), I get a lot of blank stares from time to time. It's not my fault though, it's genetic.....I got it from my Mom!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I can just imagine your jokes creating the blank stares from your coffee customers awaiting that first cup of the day to jump start their brains. It must be pretty comical. :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts