Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and if so, have you tried Super Mario Galaxy yet?? I have a love/hate relationship with that wonderful/vile game. :twisted: :twisted:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
you are so funny - do you let your kids have a turn?? :) I keep going back and forth about wanting a wii...I know I will wind up not playing it enough so I keep talking myself out of it.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LYNN and Leslie........ I LOVE the KID inside you both!!! :D
as they say or my T-shirt does:

Growing older is inevitable,
Growing UP is optional :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Augh! I can't conquer the Playstation I got Marc a few years ago! :oops:

Would love to just try a Wii! :?

Like Peter Pan .... I WON'T GROW UP!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lmtoth2 said:
I know I will wind up not playing it enough so I keep talking myself out of it.
Hmmm....I don't think so...it gets addictive. The sports disc alone (tennis, baseball, boxing, golf, bowling) is amazing and will keep you hooked trying to gain pro level. That's the neat thing about it...each of the games starts out easy to play, and then gets more challenging as you get better and more experienced. You can play alone or against Jerry. Trust me you won't get bored!! GET ONE!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
annabelles mom said:
I don't even know what it is - definitely out of the loop here :shock:
(geez, I feel like such a fanboy.....)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AND, the best part is, is that when you play the sports games, you can create a little you that plays in the games. It's called a "Mii"... this is my Mii ---->

:D :D :D

Gosh I'm such a dweeb.

·
Registered
94 Posts
My son (almost 17) has a Wii. He bought Super Mario Galaxy a few weeks ago & I played the game with him. It was fun. Sean is visiting his dad (my ex) in Texas now, but he could give you an in-depth review when he returns.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I love my Wii. It is very addicting but worth it. I played a lot yesterday and now my right arm is sore!!! Haven't gotten Super Mario Galaxy yet, it's the next one on my list unless another Zelda comes out first.

Linda, our Mii's have the same hairdo! I have bunches of fun creating Miis for people. Kind of like the "create your face" site that was posted recently. Although Annmarie got way closer than I did on making my face! My Mii actually looks like a cartoon version of me.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have a Wii (not to mention a playstation and Xbox360)...yeah, I am a nerd :).

I haven't gotten the Mario Galaxy yet. I was bored yesterday so went out looking for a game. I didn't find anything for my Wii but I got an Xbox game, played it 30 minutes and had to turn it off because it was too scary...lol. I can't play stuff where you are afraid to even turn a corner!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I'm that horrible mean mom that never allowed video games into the house... until this year that is. We don't have a Wii (I'm too cheap) but thanks to many many 5+ hour car trips, I decided to buy Annie a Nintendo DS lite for Christmas this year... I got her the old "new" super mario brothers and as soon as she goes to bed at night, you can find me in the easy chair playing it! I'm a tad obsessed... It has taken a week, but I've almost beat it!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Ok so my 18 and 15 1/2 year old have Playstation
i feel like i have cerebral palsy when i have tried their games!!

but hahhahaa I have my brother's old Mario Brothers and Frogger
hand held video games that look like the ones you would play at in an amusement place in the 70's

My mom now tells me they're worth $$$ and i don't want to give them back yet ...i have a blast bombing out hahhaaaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
does anyone remember
Asteroids
Pac mac
Centipede

and NOW Wii...i don't have a clue and if the screen is smaller than 3in i am not getting reading glasses on to play it hhahahaa

·
Registered
728 Posts
MaxandMe said:
and NOW Wii...i don't have a clue and if the screen is smaller than 3in i am not getting reading glasses on to play it hhahahaa
Annmarie, I need reading glasses to play my Nintendo DS. :oops:
I'm just an old nerd...

I love Super Mario for the DS. I had a much easier time beating the 64 version though.

By the way, I sucked at Asteroids and Pac Man but I was pretty good at Centipede (even have a version of it for my GameBoy Color).

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Echo said:
I love Super Mario for the DS...
I finally beat it a few minutes ago! Finally, I can get on with my life...

·
Registered
70 Posts
wii

i've got a wii-love it! its reely good actually and mario galaxy is one of the best games on it! it does have you making some strange movements so close the curtains so you dont embarrass yourself with the neighbours!! also i have thrown the console across the room a few times lol :oops:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts