Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK everyone hahhahaa ohhhhhhhh i am so sick of poop !!! :? :x :roll:
and need to whine for a second ..thanks!!! :p

7 weeks of diarrheas with Max....as of Sunday now has tootsie roll dropping again!! HE's doing good on bland and holistic customize diet i make!! hip hip hooray!!!! :D :D
HOWEVER nerves are shot as Max(my baby) is being neutered today.

Peanut now has roundworms, givin worm medsyesterday. Bad diarrhea started and we were up at 1,3,5, 6 am. talked to vets, started antibiotics, will give Max's special diet now to Peanut starting tomorrow.

I no longer smell poop as my smelling devices in my body are burned out hahahahhaaa! I am not fazed by poop cuase it's a common daily event for 2mos and with sleep deprivation for 13days you live in a foggy haze aimlessly meandering around in life,smiling and nodding when necessary, putting toothpicks in your eyes when no one is looking and daydream of napping! :wink:

hahahahaaaa and I love both my doodles!!
thanks sooooooooooo much for letting me whine as it made me feel better!!

and i just remembered it's Valentine's day! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cinsmom said:
I have some cheese to go with that whine... :D

Sometime we all have to vent!
Ok love all kinds of cheese EXCEPT brie or smelly soft ones hahahha
want my home address? :wink: hmmm love swiss, munster, colby jack, havarti, english cheddar....ohhhhh now i have to go eat before going to work Cins! hahahhaaa

and high five to all of you...thanks again!!!
and hopefully by Sunday i'll get more than 2-3 hours sleep during the night hahahhahhaaaa or i really will be nuts! :wink:

YOU are all a great support and fun too!! keep the jokes coming :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts