Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tyke has been helping me all day today - we were cleaning up the boat for Tyke's first boat ride next weekend - boy did she have fun - do all doodles like water and MUD that much??? I couldn't get any pictures of her while we were washing the boat (I was a bit of a mess myself), but once we finished, it was straight to the bathtub for Miss Tyke! She is now one wet doodle - banished to the kitchen until she dries a little!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
OMG, Kim, I just noticed the grocery bag. I crack up everytime I think about Piggly Wiggly stores - I remember first time I saw one when I went to visit DH in Florence before we were married, I couldn't believe there was a grocery store with that name :shock:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey - the Pig is where it's at around here! Wonderful stores! P.S. to Mary - they have Piggly Wiggly t-shirts in the Mast Store!!!

And no way could Ozzie look like a drowned rat - I bet he's adorable after a bath!!!

I have to 'fess up now - Tyke actually took a SHOWER - my mom and dad had a big walk in shower with the hand held shower head - we BOTH got pretty soaked, but she had a good time! Much better than getting dumped in some old tub, Tyke said! :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts